ESO-POND ACTIVE PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS
- restores water quality in ponds and lakes by eliminating ammonium ions
- reduces organic pollution of water in ponds and lakes
- prevents unwanted algae formation
- enhances water clarity
- quickly degrades organic bottom sediments in ponds
- eliminates colloids concentration in water
- keeps ponds and lakes wildlife happy
- creates a biological balance
- ponds, small water reservoirs, lagoons, artificial ponds, fish breeding tanks
- 5 g - 20 g of ESO-POND on 100 L of water
Mix the dosage with tepid water and let stand for 15 - 20 minutes to activate. Spray the mixture over or pour into the water to be treated.
CAUTION: Milky turbidity will appear upon application. This turbidity will disappear in within 24 hours by sedimentation or filtration (if filter is used).
ESO-POND PACKING AND STORAGE
- available packaging: 1 kg, 5 kg inclusive measuring cup
- industrial packaging (5kg, 10 kg, 20 kg)
- store in dry place at room temperature
- keep out of the reach of children
ABITEC, s.r.o., Radiová 7, 102 31 Prague 10, Czech republic, IČ: 28430671
All biological components of ESO-POND are produced on our premises. We regularly check the quality of our products and provide support on how to use all our products. Our company meets the ISO 9001: 2016 requirements relating to system quality management.